MAXON INTERMEDIATE PISTOL CLASS
Are you looking for the next step after Maxon Basic Pistol Safety? This is the class for you.
Check the Maxon Calendar for scheduled classes.
Topics Covered Include:
- Belt/Holster choices
- Holster placement options
- Drawing from a strong side hip holster
- Shooting from the draw
- Shooting at multiple targets
YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR FIREARMS TRAINING AND BE ABLE TO SAFELY OPERATE A HANDGUN IN BOTH A RANGE AND CLASSROOM SETTING.
Items you will need:
- Reliable pistol or revolver (.38 sp/.380acp or higher)
- Strong side hip holster with belt
- At least 2 magazines (magazine holster optional)
- 150 rounds of factory ammunition (no reloads)
- Eye/ear protection
Cost is $150, 3 hour class, and you can make your reservation below.