Most defensive uses of handguns happen in low-light conditions. Are you ready?
This 3 hour class consists of classroom and range sessions covering technique and equipment.
Click here for a full course description
Items you will need:
- Reliable pistol or revolver (.38 SPCL/.380ACP or higher)
- Strong side hip holster with belt
- At least 2 magazines (magazine holster optional)
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition (no reloads) – can be purchased at Maxon
- Eye/ear protection
- You may use a weapon-mounted light but you will not get the full benefit of all the topics of instruction. If you wish to use a weapon-mounted light, it is strongly recommended to also bring a handheld flashlight.
Instructor Recommendations for Flashlight:
- 200 – 500 Lumens
- Rear-mounted activation button/switch
- Momentary only
Class participants have the opportunity to purchase the Maxon-recommended flashlight for 10% off. Just present your class ticket to receive the discount.
The Recommended flashlight for general/self-defense use is the Surefire, G2X Tactical Flashlight, Single-Output LED, 320 Lumens, Tactical Tailcap Click Switch, 2x CR123 Batteries, Black. $59.99